Our electronics testing services include:
EMC and electrical testing
- Radiated RF Emissions Testing
- Conducted RF Emissions Testing
- Harmonics Emission and Voltage Fluctuation Testing
- Automotive Conducted Transient Emissions Testing
- Magnetic Field Emissions Testing
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Testing
- Radiated RF Immunity Testing
- Electrical Fast Transient / Burst Immunity Testing
- Voltage Surge Immunity Testing
- Conducted RF Immunity Testing
- Magnetic Field Immunity Testing
- Mains Voltage Variations/ Interruptions Immunity Testing
- Bulk Current Injection (BCI) Testing
- Automotive Conducted Transient Immunity Testing
- Electrical Testing
- Insulation test
- Dielectric strength
- Mechanical testing (vibration, impact, shock, combined temperature cycling/ vibration test)
- Climatic Testing (temperature & humidity, thermal shock, fatigue & endurance and corrosion testing)
- Weathering testing (solar/UV ageing, IP grade, Ingress protection)
- Environmental stress Screening
- Package testing (airplane, rail and truck shipment simulation)
Performance and endurance testing
- Validation and certification testing e.g. ECE Regulation 10, E-Mark
- Regulatory testing e.g. FCC/ USA, RED Europe
- Global market access
- Testing capabilities applicable to:
- Integrating technology within in-vehicle systems e.g. Wi-Fi, cellular, NFC, Bluetooth, GPS and
- Vehicle infrastructure e.g. Infotainment systems, tablets, Wi-Fi hot-spot access, rear seat entertainment,
key fob, sensors
- Includes digital devices, incidental/ unintentional, intentional radiators operating from 0 – 325GHz
All electrical and electronic products sold in markets around the world must demonstrate that they function according to existing electrical safety regulations and standards. These standards and regulations differ from country to country, with varying degrees of complexity.
At TÜV SÜD, we are fluent in the complex language of electrical safety. Our testing facilities and expert staff around the world provide electrical testing and certification services, whether your need is on a local, country or global scale.
TÜV SÜD offers comprehensive testing, type approval and certification services for all types of electrical/electronic components. Our state-of-the-art testing facilities located near major automotive development centres around the world are equipped with the most advanced testing and environmental simulation equipment, as well as computerised measurement systems and video recording equipment. These capabilities, combined with our extensive technical experience, enable TÜV SÜD to thoroughly assess the safety of your electronic components under a wide range of conditions.
TÜV SÜD is a world-renowned company in the areas of consulting, testing, inspection, certification, type approval, and training in all sectors of industry and services. As an independent approval and testing organization we have been active in the automotive industry for more than a hundred years. Using our experience, we bring top-level innovative solutions.
Furthermore, our entity TÜV SÜD Product Service is a NRTL (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory) as well as a Notified Body for the European Union Low Voltage Directive, Machinery Directive and Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive. In addition, TÜV SÜD is also a member of the international CB Scheme, which allow TÜV SÜD test reports to be recognized by all members of the international CB Scheme thus lowering your overall testing costs and decreasing your time to market.