Improve your energy efficiency through certification of compressed-air efficiency.
Production of compressed air for use in operations can account for a significant part of the total electricity consumption in companies. Assessing the compressed-air efficiency according to EN ISO 11011 offers companies the opportunity of continuous improvement on their energy efficiency within the scope of ISO 50001 or EN 16247. The EN ISO 11011 standard focuses on the entire compressed-air system, covering measurement and analysis to documentation and identification of areas for energy savings.
In order to efficiently manage a company’s compressed-air efficiency during operations, an external partner or agent is often engaged to assess that the compressed-air efficiency meets the relevant standard. It is important to appoint an external partner or agent who is able to provide reliable and accurate assessments at all times.
TÜV SÜD offers a certification for external partners or agents in accordance to EN ISO 11011 ensuring that your approach and tools fulfil the requirements of the standard. Annual surveillance audits in the form of screenings ensure the continuous high quality of your services and maintenance of certification.
- Pre-audit checks on readiness of a company for certification.
- Assessment according to the TÜV SÜD standard with reference to EN ISO 11011 spanning 94 assessment criteria. TÜV SÜD standard is based on the EN ISO 11011, EN 15900, EN 16247-1 and VDI 3922 standards.
- Witness audit at a reference customer premises to ensure compressed-air efficiency assessments are in conformity with the standard. We focus on ensuring that your assessments offer maximum reproducibility for assessments at other customers.
- Audit evaluation covering detailed audit report, including the documented results and any corrective actions that may result.
- Issuance of certificate based on positive plant safety reviews, the audit report and the audit documentation for compliance with the certification requirements. The certificate will then be valid for 3 years.