A supplier audit is a tailor-made programme that assesses a facility’s quality systems, as well as its workplace environment and its capability to meet standards set by either the client or TÜV SÜD. This means that a supplier audit can ensure that your vendors and suppliers are able to undertake and act upon your specific requirements.
In addition, it also ensures that your manufacturer can not only deliver high quality products, but also undertake continuous improvements and operate efficiently. A vendor audit can also determine whether the products being manufactured or certified fulfil the correct requirements. As such, an audit enables you to compare potential suppliers and select a viable source.
To overcome these challenges, you need a reliable global partner with extensive product knowledge and a good local network of auditors and inspectors to deliver timely services. That’s why our offers include not just the standard services but also customised solutions when the needs arise.
We offer a number of supplier evaluations and vendor audits to suit your checklist or third party international standards, including:
We can also conduct:
- During production inspection (DUPRO)
- Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI)
- Loading Supervision (LS) and other customized inspection services
- Gap assessment - We identify areas of non-conformity in the supplier/vendor’s supply chain, so that gaps can be targeted for their improvement.
- On-site factory audit - We perform an evaluation of the supplier or vendor’s on-site quality systems, as well as their workplace environment and capabilities. This can be done in accordance with standards set by the client, TÜV SÜD or requirements for certified products. Our factory audit confirms that the supplier/vendor can produce the ordered product quantity to the agreed quality and time specifications.
- Report - Our auditors prepare an expert supplier audit report based on their observations as well as their subjective evaluations.
- Follow-up audit - TÜV SÜD follows up on the initial audit to determine if the supplier/vendor factory has made improvements based on the recommendations of the previous report.
We are a reliable partner who has good product knowledge and is able to offer inspection or auditing solutions beyond the standard service packages.
At TÜV SÜD, our independent experts have years of experience of conducting supplier quality audits. We are the perfect partner to help your business mitigate risks and ensure the safety and quality of your food product.
We provide you with an accurate supplier audit report that helps you to identify risks, enhance quality and improve productivity, saving you time and money.
In addition, a test report from the world’s leading independent assessment body helps you inspire greater confidence in your brand among your buyers, helping you gain faster access to the market.