Ensure sustainable efficiency in your company
Energy efficiency is increasing in importance across all sectors of industry and business. Rising energy prices and legal requirements call for systematic methods to identify and continuously exploit potential for energy saving. Such an approach can bring double benefits for companies, in the form of cost savings and reduced energy and electricity tax rates.
The Certified Energy Data Management System is a certification of a product based on a TÜV SÜD standard. This certification confirms the high quality of an energy data management system and assists with selection of such systems. Recognising the importance of measuring and monitoring energy use, our experts can provide impartial assessment of your energy data management system. By helping to define the minimum criteria for the hardware and/or the software systems used to record, evaluate and present energy-relevant data, this creates transparency for you as a vendor and for your future customers. The TÜV SÜD certificate and certification mark document that your system is well suited to meet the various requirements of routine industrial and business practice.
Independent assessment of your energy data recording system
The certification takes place in two steps:
- Plausibility check
- Certification check
We can assist to define the minimum criteria necessary to record your energy data through the following ways:
- Virtual meters
- Display of load profiles, consumption trends, current values and limits
- Definition of thresholds and provision of a warning when these are breached
- Creation of indicators
- Management of the billing data of energy suppliers
- Integrated scheduler
- Flexibility of evaluation cycles
- Generation of an energy report
- Compatibility with at least 3 standardized systems
- Export function to MS Office applications
Our energy services include:
- Assessment of your energy data recording system and providing proof that your system is suitable for energy management system certification
- Certification of your energy data management system
*Services are mutually exclusive and can only be offered separately.