Add value to your sales processes
For a used vehicle dealership, it is important to speed up sales pricing and simplify dealership management in order to maintain velocity of sales and inventory turns. TÜV SÜD developed two web-based tools that help you add value to your sales processes and enhance your revenue margins.
CGP Preistool enables customers to determine market-appropriate purchase and sales prices quickly and easily—giving them an accurate basis for standardised, micro-market-oriented used car prices.
This tool potentially reduces the entire pricing process by 75 per cent to only 10 minutes in a five-step process:
- Step 1: The vehicle data is entered into the system, or the DAT/Eurotax assessment is sent to the Price Tool via e-mail
- Step 2: The CGP Pricetool automates the price calculation
- Step 3: The price recommendation, along with ready-to-use price tags, are sent to you via e-mail
- Step 4: Attach the price tag on the used vehicle
- Step 5: The vehicle data will be automatically scanned again after 30 days, and the system will identify market fluctuations and to recommend a corresponding price adjustment where necessary
The National Used Car Monitoring System (NUMoS) provides users with a comprehensive overview of the financial situation of their used vehicle division. This tool delivers a thorough analysis of all relevant key performance indicators (KPI) that will help you achieve financial transparency and a more professionalised management.
NUMoS also offers customers the flexibility to individually adjust the analysis parameters in order to match their exact business requirements for continued business success.