The Commission of the European Union (EU) has issued six separate regulations revising the maximum residue level (MRL) for a number of pesticides in food products.
The newly published regulations and the affected pesticides, as published in the Official Journal of the European Union, include:
- Regulation (EU) 2017/623 (published on April 6) modifies MRLs for the following pesticides:
- and streptomycin.
- Regulation (EU) 2017/624 (also published April 6) modifies MRLs for bifenazate, daminozide and tolyfluanid residues.
- Regulation (EU) 2017/626 (published April 7) modifies MRLs for the following pesticides:
- and trifloxystrobin residues.
- Regulation (EU) 2017/627 (also published April 7) modifies MRLs for fenpyroximate, triadimenol and triadimefon residues.
- Regulation (EU) 2017/671 (published April 8) modifies MRLs for clothianidin and thiamethoxam residues.
- Regulation (EU) 2017/693 (published April 13) modifies MRLs for bitertanol, chlormequat and teburfenpyrad residues.
Each of the regulations cited above modify MRLs as originally published in the Annexes of Regulation (EC) 396/2005.
The complete texts of 2017/623 and 2017/624 are available here. The texts of 2017/626 and 2017/627 are available here. The text of 2017/671 is available here. And the text of 2017/693 is available here.