Relevant for: Electrical & electronics
On 1 August 2017, the Ministry of Energy and Mines published Order No. 6-E/2017 which approves the technical specification for LED lighting. This Order should be read with the Energy Efficiency Plan approved by Resolution No. 84-E/2017. The specified technical specification is mandatory.
- Luminaires shall be of adequate size to function properly with LED power and must have a nominal voltage of 220V ± 10% and a frequency of 50 Hz.
- Technical information must be provided in the Spanish language.
- Lighting for installations shall be suitable for columns of horizontal, vertical or suspended suspension with steel cables.
- Lighting cases should be able to be placed in horizontal/vertical davit of 60mm or 42mm in accordance with the standard IRAM AADL J2020-4.
The technical requirements specified in this specification are aligned with IRAM standards: AADL J 2020-4; AADL J 2021; AADL J 2028-2-3; AADL J 2020-2; AADL J 2028; AADL J 2020-1; NM 247-3; AADL J 2022-1; AADL J 2024; AADL J 2025; AADL J 2028-1 and IEC Standards 62262-2002; 61347-2-13; 62384; 61347-2-11.
- Annex I relates to requirements and testing descriptions in accordance with Standards IRAM AADL J 2020-2-3; IRAM AADL J 2020-4; IRAM AADL J 2028-1 and IRAM AADL J 2021;
- Annex 2 relates to LED technical specifications including information on assembly of LED’s; optics and connecting to the power supply;
- Annex 3 relates to technical specifications of LED module sources including source performance; source protections and supply voltage and are in line with IEC Standards 61347-2-13 and 62384;
- Annex 4 relates to testing conditions.
This Order was published on 1 August 2017.