Get to know the Top Misunderstandings about Functional Safety and learn how to avoid such errors in future safety projects
Throughout our 20 years of experience in testing and certifying functional safety related systems and components, our TÜV SÜD experts have observed recurring issues arising from misunderstanding of some concepts of functional safety. In our webinar, we highlight some of the most interesting errors about high level safety concepts and detailed implementation aspects (hardware and software). Furthermore, we clarify those misunderstandings, so that you can recognise and avoid such errors in future projects.
Key topics that are covered:
- Common misunderstandings about SIL concepts
- Common misunderstandings about hardware and software in functional safety projects
- Common misunderstandings about terms connected to functional safety
- Overview of safety architectural design Facts
- Corrective statements about those common misunderstandings
This webinar addresses persons firstly approaching functional safety as well as experienced safety engineers, safety managers and project leaders who are familiar with functional safety topics and would like to learn about some non-conventional functional safety aspects.
Register now to access our on-demand webinar!