EVENT | Date: 30 MAY - 3 JUNE 2016
TÜV SÜD will be participating in the IFAT 2016, the world's leading trade fair for water, sewage, waste and raw materials management. The trade fair is a place where industry players can find strategies and solutions for using resources in intelligent cycles in a manner that ensures their long-term preservation.
Event location: Munich, Germany
Venue: Messe München
At the trade fair
- Part of German Water Desalination Association
- Focus on quality, reliability and efficiency of desalination plants through:
- Optimising water quality and quantity with integrated insights from system and element assessments
- Ensuring on-time, on-budget and to quality projects with end-to-end design and build solutions
At the conference
South Africa special - 1 June, 2 - 4pm, Forum Hall A5
- This country special focuses on the South African market and South Africa's role as a gateway to other African countries.
- TÜV SÜD will be presenting the topic “Actionable Standards – Accelerate the adoption of sustainable technologies in emerging countries”.
China special - 2 June, 2 - 4pm, Forum Hall A5
- This country special focuses on the Chinese market for environmental technologies and the German-Chinese environmental partnership.
- TÜV SÜD will be presenting the topic “Standardisation in the Water Sector – Key Enabler for Sustainable Solutions”.