Opt for a well-structured and systematic approach with the TÜV SÜD EME standard.
Companies are presented with increasing challenges from the rising costs of energy and raw materials in conjunction with increasingly strict regulatory requirements regarding energy and media efficiency. In the long run, enterprises need to realise sustainable energy savings to stay competitive and ensure legal compliance.
TÜV SÜD developed the EME energy efficiency standard as a holistic approach to improving energy and media efficiency at companies. Its objective is to increase the efficiency of the energy carriers used, cut operating costs and reduce waste and emissions.
- On-site inspection, focusing on key plants and systems
- Review of your documentation
- Calculation of the potential for savings
- Preparation of a customised energy efficiency plan
- Support throughout the realisation phase