The microbiological status of fresh meat is particularly dependent on the hygiene at the point of slaughter and subsequent processing. The entire supply chain should therefore have stringent procedures to ensure consistent delivery across the stages of processing, storage, packaging and transport. Manufacturers must deploy production processes according to the principles of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point), as well as ensure hygienic optimum conditions across the entire supply chain.
- Microbiological analysis for pathogens
- Chemical analysis for antiobiotics, hormones, chemical contaminants, preservatives, nutritional analysis and labelling, shelf life studies and food allergens
Sampling & Inspection
- During production inspection (DUPRO)
- Final random inspection / pre-shipment inspections
- Loading supervision
Auditing & certification
- FSSC 22000
- Global GAP
- Hygiene audits
- IFS, IFS logistics and IFS broker
- ISO 22000
Label review and regulatory support
Our experts have in-depth understanding of country-specific import and export regulatory requirements to help customers expedite access to global markets.
TÜV SÜD's complete portfolio of food analysis services meet all national and international regulations to support your market needs. Our global network of sophisticated and fully accredited laboratories are equipped with cutting edge analytical equipment.
TÜV SÜD’s technical experts are highly experienced in helping clients safeguard their operations and supply chain to minimise microbiological hazards, control costs and maximise profitability.