Your people are your most important assets. When they are abreast of new management trends, regulatory developments, and quality and safety requirements, so is your business. That’s why an investment in training is an investment in your organisation’s success.
Our training services include:
- Automotive functional safety training
- Automotive suppliers’ quality and safety awareness training
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) quality, safety and regulations and standards awareness training
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) training
- Initial sample examination with PPAP
- 1. and 2. party auditor ISO/TS 16949:2009 training
- Audit-Workshop for ISO/TS 16949:2009
- Process auditor according to VDA 6.3, Module A General
- Driver for dangerous goods: modular training scheme
- Representative for dangerous goods: modular training scheme
- ADR qualification scheme according to Chap. 1.3 instruction for involved and employed persons
- Dangerous goods transportation in the aviation sector: modular training scheme according to ICAO/IATA
- RFID basic course
- Eco-training for bus/lorry drivers
- Safety installations and driving safety (bus and lorry)
- Tie-down training
- Accelerated basic qualification (bus/lorry)
We look forward to partnering with you and effectively supporting the achievement of your business objectives by developing and improving your people's expertise.
Contact us now to find out more about how TÜV SÜD can help you and your organisation.